• Neotecman’s forging systems relies on cutting-edge technology, generating low noise and near to zero vibration.
• The hot cutting principle for brass bars reduces the noise level in comparison with traditional cold saw cutting.
• The pressing ram and forging die are installed on an independent unit, fixed to the main frame, avoiding the transfer of vibration to the body of the machine and to the plant floor.
• In each forging cycle the press closure produces a minimal vibration of the machine and thanks to the silent block feet, zero vibration is transmitted to the ground, eliminating the need for special foundations.
• Neotecman’s forging technology with its non-vibration principle enables the customers to install CNC machines and all types of transfer machines at a very short distance from the forging cell. The main advantage is space savings, hence resources optimization.
For more information, please, contact email@example.com